fangirl challenge - [2/7] sceneries↬ The Fall
Sometimes, carrying on, just carrying on, is the superhuman achievement.
some quick sketches
1. What is your favourite thing about this time of year?
Snow? I like snow :)
When the snow falls and it so quiet around. When it illuminated by bright sun and nicely sparkles. Throw snowballs fun too :)
2. Have you ever crossed the borders of your country?
3. Do they ask your ID when you buy alcohol?
I’m 26 and yeees, they still don’t sell me alcohol without ID. What the actual fuck I don’t even :D
4. Have you ever gone somewhere on a real adventure? If you didn’t meet any dragons it still counts.
I guess… All my childhood continuous adventure, actually. With friends on the streets till late evening. Fun times!
5. Can you remember the best dream you ever had?
I can’t choose :D
I have a very vivid fantastic dreams, some of them would perfectly suit for comics or video game. But I’m never even write them, eh…
6. How many hours you waste spend on gaming? :D
Usually if a game is interesting enough, I play until I finish it. Last time it was Crusader Kings II, I think, in which I played and played, forgetting to sleep. But it happens more and more rarely.
7. Would you like to live in a fictional world, and if yes, then which one?
Star Trek? Star Wars? Mass Effect?
Well, anywhere in the bright future. With advanced science and victory of common sense everywhere and all nice things like that.
I’ll skip my questions, sorry :)